Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Heros

My ultimate goal in life is to be a judge on the Supreme Court. I am determine to make this dream a reality but, I like many other human beings need motivation and drive to continue with a goal that may seem overwhelming for me to reach. I look at some of the men and women that I consider my heroes and see how far and how hard they had to work in order get to the great heights that they research, and I consider myself and all the cards that i have dealt to me and I realize and understand that i can do Anything if I Put My Mind to it. One of My great hobbies is to look up interesting facts and biographies on some of my Heros checkout some of the interesting ones I have come across. These stories motivate me everyday to get my mind to where I need be, focus and positive:
Oprah
Johnnie Cocharn
Barack Obama
Mary j Blige
and these are just a few...



No comments: